Hey everyone!
Well it's here again- the holidays are over and the school work is on and popping once more :(
So even though my posts here will fizzle out and be few and in between- I will keep writing you and checking in from time to time.
THank You LORD for everything. The devil is trying hard to attack the beloved of the Lord's but in Jesus' name we have the victory!
Lord I'm still learning to trust in you when things don't seem to be going my way. I'm learning that you are sovereign and whatever it is you have set forth and what doors you have opened No One can close (Revelation 3:7-8, Malachi 3:10). God has the best for His children and as long as we keep focused and keep trusting in Him- we will be alright. Keep pressing on though the times may be rough and the problems keep pouring in- know that God will lift you up in His everlasting arms. I can't tell you when it will be over but I can tell you He will give you grace for the journey as well as sustenance.
Thought for the week: "God has perfect timing, never early, never late. It takes a little patience, a little faith but it's worth the wait... God has a reason for allowing things to happen. We may never understand His wisdom but we simply have to trust His will."
No comments:
Post a Comment