As promised I'm keeping in contact with you guys, especially while I have lots of free time.
It's officially a week into the new year and I'm super duper excited. Already things have begun to look up. I've found a new hobby, wait for it, wait for it---> YouTubing!! It's like a whole new world on YouTube. Some good, some bad and some nastayyy! But Hey! Using it for educational purposes and I must say I've learnt a lot.
So while on the road of "All things bright and beautiful..." I'm super duperly excited about meeting my lil sis ( by a couple months) and my cousins this year! I know disappointments are inevitable but I'll be praying hard that this wish comes true!! Summer '12--->Hereeee I comeeeeeee woot woot!!!
Finally, In the spirit of celebrating new things!
I'm 3 days away from my Big Chop month-iversary and 7 days away from my complete trim and colour. I'm really ecstatic. I promise to write a blog entry on why I did the BC (Big Chop) on the aforementioned date when I review 2011!
Have a great Day!
Give thanks for the fact that you've made it to see another day and today- Read a Bible verse or better yet a passage! Start with John- see God's love or Genesis to see the beginning without end.
Grace. Love. Peace
Soli.Deo.Gloria.
No comments:
Post a Comment